World Championship finals are being held today.
11:01 / 11:08 am:
- Melbourne Cup (Flat Racing): 2200m
- Liverpool Cup (Hurdles): 1600m
- Stockholm Cup (Trotting): 1600m
There are three ways of becoming an owner in Newturf :
1. Purchase of a new horse for €1.
You can only choose its coat (black, white, bay, chestnut), its age (between 1 and 4), its specialty (flat, hurdles, trotting).
The horse’s other characteristics are selected at random :
speed level, stamina, flexibility, obedience.
Its future performances will depend on these characteristics.
2. Cross two existing horses (covering) for €3.
3. Purchase an existing horse from another player at the sales ring.
The sales ring is the place where sellers and buyers negotiate the deals.
It is everyone’s dream to have only champions in their yard !
The Random Number Generator (RNG), scaling, and mapping algorithms used (in small proportion) in the transmission from one generation to another of genetic factors (heredity and breeding algorithms) have been independantly evaluated as fair and not predictable.